Monday 23 May 2011

VIEW NETWORK DIRECTORS



ZULKEFLI ABDUL HAMID
I am Zulkefli from Malaysia and working in the construction industry. 
I  discovered Club Asteria a short while ago and find it very rewarding.   
My business is growing fast as I am sharing it with everyone
that I know.  Thank you Club Asteria.
John David Cardosa
John David Cardosa, age 83, a retired teacher trainer, from 
Malaysia.  I am quite new to the Internet, but am hoping to 
earn some extra money for my favourite charities - Hospice, 
the International Ostomy Association, and the Cancer Society.
Trevor Fuggle
My name is Trevor Fuggle and I am a computer technician
from Australia.  At the moment I work for a telecommunications 
company helping people from all over Australia  fix their computer 
and internet connection issues.  I have been researching 
online businesses for almost 2 years now and have come 
across some great programs but Club Asteria is at the top of the list.

Club Asteria is for everyone whether new or experienced in networking. 
Come and Join with us to help ourselves and others develop
future income and independence.
durgarao vdvs
I am durga rao vdvs  from Gudivada Andhra Pradesh India
Thanks to my friends Kavur siva Sankar, Rahimtulla, Arja Aruna 
Kumari, Gudivada, Sudhir Muddu, and Mohammed Sadique 
who gave me the opportunity to become a Network Director.  
Club Asteria is a truly genuine program for all the people 
to earn the real money.  Now I feel very much happy and 
secure for my childrens education and my familys finanical 
future with this program.



hoang van dang
My name is Dang Van Hoang. I am from Viet Nam. I think this 
programme can help people around the world getting better life. 
Thank my Sponsor Mr Manish jain and The Management 
of the Club-Asteria.
norolashikin ismail
Hi everybody..I am Norol from Malaysia. Here I would like to 
share this wonderful brilliant programme with you all over the 
world.For those who dream to live in a comfortable ways this 
programme suits them. This programme really helps us for 
a better life. Open your mind..we are not only helping ourselves 
but we are helping others too.. I would like to thank my friend 
Mr Joe who introduce me and i really appreciate what Andrea
 Lucas had done..thank you so much for sharing this opportunity 
with us.May God bless you and the world..

UNTUK  MAKLUMAT  
SETERUSNYA 
SILA KLIK    DISINI

Denise hannie
Hi , I am Denise Hannie from Singapore . I have been
working in various income online opportunities with affiliates
and MLM online. I came across Club Asteria and i have
confidence that Club Asteria is truly genuine program for
 novice people. I am seriously building my Team in Club
Asteria and I look forward to see you in Club Asteria 
Ian McKenzie
Ian McKenzie from Queensland, Australia has had extensive
experience in leadership and management in the private sector,
community service organisations and professional associations.
Having held senior teaching and administrative positions in
both schools and tertiary education sectors, Ian has a
strong commitment to holistic health and education programs.
With an increasing involvement in internet related businesses
in recent years, Ian has made Club Asteria his business.
Make Club Asteria YOUR Business.
Brian Kamp
I am from Norway and I'm very excited about Club Asteria.
This is the one program that is proving to be my savior.
I am letting everyone I know about it. Thank you for this
opportunity and good luck to you all.
MOHAMED SADIQUE
I am from India (Kerala).  My financial success is completely
dedicated to Club-Asteria.  If you are seeking a great income
source, you must take a good look at us.
LYE CHOON OH
Hi, I am Ben. I have been participating in various online
income opportunities for the past ten years. It's not easy to
convince people there are income making opportunities out
there that can make a change to their standards of living.
I believe Club Asteria has a viable and sustainable revenue
generating system. I look forward to introduce it to others so
they can benefit from this system too.
hafiza begum
I am Indian and own a Chinese Acupuncture Medical
Equipment Franchise.  My upline Suneel told me about
Club-Asteria and with his support and belief, I became a
Network Director.  I now feel secure for my children's education
and my family's financial future.
 Thank-you Club-Asteria and Suneel! 

Murali v
I am Murali from Bangalore . I waited almost4 years to find
an opportunity like Club Asteria . Finally I Got theperfect program
i am looking for . I am really thankful to My Upline MrSudhir
for giving such great opportunity.
Tommie McNeill

I'm from Tennessee, in the Oil and Gas industry and a
Network Director looking forward to building a huge Team
of like minded network marketers.  I've been marketing
online for 15 years now. Club Asteria is the vehicle to
make all your financial dreams come reality.  JOIN US!
Richard Knoop
I am a civil engineer living in the Netherlands and quickly
learned about Club Asteria.  Making money on the net can
be a challenge, but if you are lucky and choose the right
people to work with, you actually have a great chance.
For me, Club-Asteria is that chance.  I urge you to stay focused,
smile,live healthy and make all your dreams come true!
 We are here to help you every step of the way.
ASTRID Flamand
I am Astrid Flamand from the Netherlands. I'm happy and
lucky to be able to tell you that since I'm a Gold member
and Network Director III of Club Asteria, my life is changed.
Changed because of the extra money I'm earning every week
and monthly as a Network Director of my whole team.
This way Im able to pay a part of the necessary bills for living
and health bills for the kids because of their Autistic Disorder.
So my life is in a much better shape, Club Asteria helps me
a lot. Because of this, I decided to help others who are not
able to pay the monthly fee. So I take out a part of my earnings
and pay the monthly for already 18 persons, and this is
what Im going to do in the future as well. I will build this up!
And I get so much of the people in return, their friendship !

Club Asteria gives me an enormous potential to meet
people to take care of them and the same time to build a
better life for my kids, my family members, and so many
people in the world. I've done a lot of “business” in the past,
but never ever participate a business with a real heart in
the company. I will thank all of you behind the scenes
for doing this great but hard job! I know it cost a lot of
energy to be here for us day and night. This is the best
you could give to the world, not only the money, but the love!
Thank you so much !!
Ronald Koppejan
I am from the Nederlands and working online as an
e-commerce consultant from last 6 years. My dream is to
earn online with time freedom and recognition, with
Club-Asteria I have everything.  I am moving on 1st July;
with my wife and three children to Aruba (paradise) and
hope to earn enough money with Club Asteria to make
life easier in paradise.

Suneel Yanamondrra
I am Suneel Yanamondrra from Vizag India, an E-commerce
Consultant for the last 3 years.  Through Muddu Sudhir,
I came to know about Club-Asteria.  We both work together
understanding the program and realized the genius of this
planned program from Andrea Lucas and her generosity.

It has all lthe elements for financial independence,
recognition and the time freedom.  I am very happy to
help others and to explain the core benefits, policies and with
working with a world class company for human development.

Thanks to Andrea, I found my dream program and have
become India's first Network Director 3
UNTUK  MAKLUMAT  
SETERUSNYA 
SILA KLIK    DISINI

No comments:

Post a Comment